Ndera, Rwanda: Capacity building at Caraes Ndera
During this year 2021, the Cares Ndera Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital has organised or co-organised a number of trainings for its health care professionals. The aim was to maintain, develop or increase the knowledge, skills, professional performance of its staff and to guarantee high quality health services delivery.
The following are the themes of the trainings:
- Substance misuse and addictions management,
- Mental Health, Epilepsy and HIV,
- Neurological/psychiatric emergencies conditions, basic life support (BLS)
and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) techniques,
- Neuropsychiatric disorders and common comorbidities (HIV, Hepatitis, Diabetis),
- Management of neuropsychiatric disorders and common comorbidities
(HIV, Hepatitis, Diabetis) and
- Forensic psychiatry.