This primary school is part of the “Pax College”, together with the Nursery and Secondary school. The school was originally established in 1930 by the Brothers of Charity. Due to the apartheid system, the school was only accessible to the local black population at the time. The school is situated about thirty km from the city of Polokwane. The majority of the pupils live in the surrounding villages and are experiencing poverty. For the last few years, the Pax College has been operating as a public educational establishment; however, representatives of the Brothers of Charity remain as members of the school board.