top of page
This nursery school forms together with the secondary school Pax Institute and the primary school Paxana the “Pax College”. The school was originally founded in 1930 by the Brothers of Charity. However, due to the restrictions imposed by the then apartheid system, the school was only accessible to the local black population. The school is situated about thirty km from the city of Polokwane. The majority of the children under five years of age live in the surrounding villages and are suffering from poverty. Although the Pax College has now changed to a public school, representatives of the Brothers of Charity still form part of the school board.
bottom of page